Web3 Gateway has seen a number of new features released, including the release of Simulation Bundle and Transaction Trace custom endpoints.
Simulate bundled transactions
tenderly_simulateBundle custom endpoint within Web3 Gateway allows you to run sequential simulations through a single RPC URL. This endpoint receives an array of transactions which are simulated one after the other within the same block.
Check the documentation for a detailed usage guide.
Replay on-chain transactions
tenderly_traceTransaction custom endpoint within Web3 Gateway allows you to extract execution information from an on-chain transaction. This RPC method replays a transaction on the blockchain and returns a detailed response about the execution, such as status, logs, internal transactions, etc. It’s useful in situation when you need to:
- Analyze decoded logs, traces, internal transactions, and other details
- Ensure the transaction is executed correctly and identify causes of failure
- Automate checks after the transaction has been executed
Reference the documentation for more information.
- Removed the back error for all transactions except fork transactions - no more accidental exiting
- Improved performance for the
Use Tenderly Node Extensions to build custom RPC endpoints that fit your dapp without changing its existing logic. Optimize dapp performance, improve user experience, and get greater control and flexibility both on-chain and during development.Try Tenderly Node Extensions
Subscribe to Tenderly product updates