Web3 Gateway has seen a number of new features released, including the release of Simulation Bundle and Transaction Trace custom endpoints.
Simulate bundled transactions
tenderly_simulateBundle custom endpoint within Web3 Gateway allows you to run sequential simulations through a single RPC URL. This endpoint receives an array of transactions which are simulated one after the other within the same block.
Check the documentation for a detailed usage guide.
Replay on-chain transactions
tenderly_traceTransaction custom endpoint within Web3 Gateway allows you to extract execution information from an on-chain transaction. This RPC method replays a transaction on the blockchain and returns a detailed response about the execution, such as status, logs, internal transactions, etc. It’s useful in situation when you need to:
- Analyze decoded logs, traces, internal transactions, and other details
- Ensure the transaction is executed correctly and identify causes of failure
- Automate checks after the transaction has been executed
Reference the documentation for more information.
- Removed the back error for all transactions except fork transactions - no more accidental exiting
- Improved performance for the
Use Tenderly DevNets to build, test, and debug smart contracts against production data of 30+ EVM networks. Get an unlimited faucet, reusable YAML templates, and built-in debugging tools to deploy on-chain faster.Start building with DevNets!
Subscribe to Tenderly product updates